Hello Dear Readers!
My name is Brianna and I am a freshman at JHU. I created this blog because I would love to share my experiences with you and share some tips and tricks I learn along the way. As I prepared to go to college I often found myself asking a lot of questions and I wasn’t able to find the answers online so I’m hoping my blog helps!
A little about me:
- My family and friends call me “Bri”
- I was born and raised in Colorado (aka the best state in the entire world)
- I lived four years in Thailand
- I worked at Chipotle for a year and a half
- On that note: I LOVE CHIPOTLE. My friends ask me if I ever get sick of it and I give them the “Are you kidding me?” face. If you need coupons, hit me up.
- I love the outdoors. This includes hiking, camping, canoeing, paddle-boarding, etc.
- Snowboarding is my life! But for some odd reason I can’t skateboard at all.
- I’m not a fan of Starbucks (shocking, I know)
- I am an avid fan of the blender. I like to experiment so I just put whatever looks good in the fridge and hope for the best.
- Cookie dough is my kryptonite.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Dorm Rooms on Pinterest.
- I am super excited to go to college.
Enjoy and please subscribe!